Attention local landscapers, gardeners, and green thumbs! Consider adopting a corner landscape bed for the weekend of Operation Pumpkin. Most downtown corners have two landscaped beds. We would like them to be spruced up and festive for fall!
Want to adopt a landscape bed? Download the File
fill out the form and send it to the contact info provided.
• All existing plant material, trees and shrubs are to be left as is.
• Landscapers should use potted plants, bales of straw, pumpkins, scarecrows, etc., to decorate with a fall theme. All decorations must be cleaned up after the festival, and the mulch raked back as it was.
• Landscapers can use their existing lawn signs in these beds to advertise their companies.
• There is no cost associated with adopting a bed, but you are responsible for providing all of the materials and labor.
• Install to be performed on Thursday, October 6. There will be around the clock police presence starting this day, but Operation Pumpkin is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.